• James R. Gampetro, of Eagle River, has been named to the University of Wyoming’s 2012 fall semester Provost’s Honor Roll. The Provost’s Honor Roll consists of undergraduates who have completed at least six but fewer than 12 hours with a minimum 3.5 grade point average for the semester.
• Beth Martin and Donald Ramey, of Eagle River, have been named to the 2012 fall semester Dean’s List at Georgia Southern University. To be eligible for the Dean’s List, a student must have at least a 3.50 grade point average and carry a minimum of 12 hours for the semester.
• Brett Schimmack, 2012 Chugiak High School graduate, has been named to the University of Alaska Fairbanks Dean’s Honor List. The UAF Dean’s List recognizes students who take a minimum of 12 credit hours and earn a 3.5 or higher grade point average. Brett is the son of Barry and Terri Schimmack of Chugiak.
• Alexandra Anderson, of Eagle River, and Elizabeth Hunt, of Chugiak, have been named to the Missouri University of Science and Technology honor list for the 2012 Fall semester. Those on the list carried a minimum of 12 hours and had grade point averages of 3.2 or above out of a possible 4.0
• Frederick R. Cleveland, of Eagle River, graduated from Missouri University of Science and Technology during Commencement ceremonies held Dec. 14-15, 2012 in the Gale Bullman Multi-Purpose Building on campus. Cleveland earned a master of science degree in geological engineering.
• Tyler Belk, of Eagle River, has earned placement on the Gonzaga University President’s List for fall semester 2012. Students must earn a 3.7 to 4.0 grade-point average to be listed.